Learn how Gustavo has developed a multiple six figure business driven by personal referrals. Garnering corporate events & headshot clients from JP Morgan, Bank of America, Google, etc. to headshots for Nasdaq that were featured on Time Square and several top law firms and venture capital firms. Learn about his old school human touch in a world dominated by endless online streams of social media feeds & advertising.
In this episode, Gustavo and I chat about his journey into the freelance world and how he managed to create a successful business from scratch.
You will learn about
- The power of relationship building, taking care of your customers.
- Not about creative, it's about the client's satisfaction.
- His biggest failure as a freelancer
- The importance of getting back to the basics.
- Tactical advice on how to create a successful business
- And more.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Gustavo Fernandez Website
- My interview with my friend Vincent Pugliese
- Books recommended by Gustavo: How To Win Friends and Influence People
- The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience
- Giftology: The Art
Please feel free to share, tag, tweet, this episode to all your friends and family.
Tag me @thinkozeal (Instagram and Twitter)